Did you know that your iPhone has a build-in screen-recorder?
Here are the steps you need to do in order to enable it:
- Go to your settings on your iPhone
- Scroll down to the Control Centre
- Find the Screen Recording
Now, you can record. Here is how to do that:
- Swipe up to view the Control Centre
- Click on the Record Button (if you want Audio hold down the Record Button and select your mic. This will enable the iPhones mic and record sound). A red bar on top of your screen indicates your are recording.
- Record what happens on your screen like demonstrating an App or play a game.
- When done tap the red bar on top and hit Stop Recording Button
- The video will be processed and saved on your phone.